- Nice notebook review from write me often! of an Ecologic Notebook Review / Ecologic Defter Incelemesi
- Another nice review of a Pilot Petit1 Mini Fountain Pen over at A penchant for paper.
- And for all you ink fans, like me, check out he last post from Inkophile of Noodler’s Purple Martin.
- For all you pencil fans, hers a little tip from Bleistift that may just save you some money, the e+m Motus Pencil Lengthener.
- Economy pens are a lot after my own heart, I love a reasonable pen as much as the higher cost end of the market, they have a nice review of a Platinum mini ball point .5.
- Gourmet Pens have a review of a lovely looking ink I have never encountered, Sailor Jentle Ink.
- A pen I have always wanted to a own, the Montblanc Starwalker as review by Palimpset.
- Peacable Writer has a nice post idea regarding notebooks, something I would like to do one day.
- Exhaustive and great read reviews from Pencil Reviewer.
- Too many to list, but these are all great post by Pencil Revolution, it's not just pencils.
- I love a mechanical pencil, it's not all about pens, and so does Pencil Talk, check out their review of the Pilot Hi-Tec-C Coleto multipencil, I must get one of these!
- Pocket Blonde has some great give aways and posts, especially this back to school special.
- Stationery Traffic, so informative, especially this special on Ikea pencils.
- Penaddict also does podcasts as well as reviews, like this on Noodlers Romes Burning.
Blog Roll round-up
My favourite posts of late from the sites I follow: